Pun ny Oneliners
- Be kind to your dentist - even a dentist has fillings. (Doug Aiken)
Two wrongs can make a riot. (Pun of the Day)
Gravity is a myth; Earth sucks. (Very Punny)
I'm on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it. (Richard Lederer)
- Families are like fudge. Mostly sweet with a few nuts. (Theresa Corrigan)
- Madness takes its toll; please have exact change. (Goeff Tibballs)
- Sign on a clothing store - Come inside and have a fit. (Doug Aiken)
Some people are wise, and some, otherwise. (Phylbert)
Statisticians say "mean" things. (The Pun Page)
- A princess gets her education one knight at a time. (J. A. Mc.)
The first scientists who studied fog were mistified. (Mike Bull)
- Don't put too many adaptors into one socket. They confuse. (Alan F. G.
What did one bee say to her neighbor? Mind your own bee's nest. (James
I asked Mom if I was a gifted child. She said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me. (Donna
"The picture of the horse is good. But where is the wagon?"
the horse will draw that." (Helen Hoke)
- I was on an elevator the other day, and the operator kept calling me 'son.'
I said, 'Why do you call me 'son'? You're not my father.'
He said, 'I brought you up, didn't I?' (Archives)
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
On an average 3 puntastic one-liners
(and 3 that suck) FREE every week !