Humorous Quotes attributed to Billy Crystal
1947- , American Comedian, Actor
- At eight the lights went down, and the audience started
cheering. Then a disembodied voice said, "Ladies and gentlemen, no
smoking in the theater," and the cheering stopped. "No drinking in
the theater." They booed. "No picture taking." Eichmann got a
warmer reception in Jerusalem. (Absolutely Mahvelous)
- Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic
judges are watching. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the
Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6.
Must have been the dismount. (When Harry met Sally)
- I don't like heights. This is why I stopped growing at fifth
grade. (My Giant)
- I don't want to brag, but I think I could
play an old black Jew in drag better than Olivier. I'm comfortable being
old. I'm comfortable being black. I'm comfortable being Jewish. And I
look very good in dresses. (Absolutely Mahvelous)
- In high school, I was the class comedian as opposed to the
class clown. The difference is, the class clown is the guy who drops his
pants at the football game, the class comedian is the guy who talked him
- It's money. I remember it from when I was single. (Father's
- My father's father was an actor. He played Hamlet in Yiddish.
Shakespeare was even better in Yiddish than in English, but the people in
the front row needed raincoats. (Absolutely Mahvelous)
- Never say famous last words, because they could be. (Forget
- One of the fringe benefits of my work is that I often get to
see people close up I once thought were ten feet tall on movie screens - or
ten inches tall on TV. Most of them turn out to be somewhere in between. (Absolutely
- Robin (Williams) is a Picasso comic. The eye is awry,
and the imagery and the ideas are dazzling. (Absolutely Mahvelous)
- The Passion of the Christ opened up on Ash Wednesday, had a
Good Friday. (Academy Awards, 2004)
- This guy was so large, he had his own climate.
- The reason we are together is because she puts lead in my
shoes and doesn't let me fly off the earth. And it's always been that way.
- Trading lines with Robin (Williams) is, I imagine, like
trading forehands with Ivan Lendl from three feet away. (Absolutely
- Well, the way things are going, aside from wheat and auto
parts, America's biggest export is now the Oscar.
- What is my goal here, to make you a happy, well-adjusted
gangster? (Analyze This)
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with
somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Without Goliath, David is just some punk throwing rocks. (My
- Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. (City
- Mobster: No hard feelings.
Billy: No... and probably never again.
Have you checked out
this naughty audio cd?
If you had learnt French and its getting rusty
you're in the same boat as us.
Join us as we share jokes, funny poems etc
(along with help files) and row hard ;!
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here