Humorous Quotes attributed to Bob Dylan
1941- , American Folk/Rock Singer/Songwriter
- All he believes are his
eyes, And his eyes, they just tell him lies.
- Being noticed can be a
burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I
disappear a lot.
- Don't ask me nothin' about nothin'...I just might
tell you the truth.
- (On being told that some American folk singers
like Carolyn Hester, had said that his "folk rock," is liberating
them.) Did Carolyn say that? You tell her she can come around and see me any
time now that she's liberated.
- Dylan's definition of peace : "The moment
when you reload your rifle."
- I almost didn't make it tonight.
Had a flat tire, there was a fork in the road.
- I wanna say hello to all the ex-hippies tonight. Iíve never been a hippie myself but Iím an honorary hippie!
I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers
- Money doesn't talk, it swears.
a very great man once said that some people rob you with a fountain pen. It
didn't take too long to find out just what he was talkin' about.
round the world in a dirty gondola
oh, to be back in the land of Coca-Cola!
- The existence of ashes,
doorknobs, and windowpanes. (Answer to the question "is there anything
you're sure of?")
- There doesn't seem to be any tomorrow. Every
time I wake up, no matter in what position, it's always been today.
(World Wildlife Fund) is a good cause, I support them, and am proud to lend
my music to this effort. Early on, animals were the only ones who liked my
music. Now it's pay back time.
- What good are
fans? You can't eat applause for breakfast. You can't sleep with it.
I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes, you'd know
what a drag it is to see you.
- Yippee! I'm a poet, and I know it. Hope I
don't blow it.
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here