Humorous Quotes attributed to Carlyle
The quintessential cartoon kitten, created by Larry Wright
- Every cat should spend atleast one of his lives sleeping in front a fireplace.
- Her first question is "How'd you get up there?" not "Can I help you down?" They say curiosity killed the cat, but it should be my curiosity, not hers.
- Her telephone will do everything else. Why won't it feed me?
- Kit - "Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...."
Carlyle - "Forget it, Human, Human, Human, Human, Human...."
- Humans have it backward. It makes more sense to set the alarm for when to take a nap, not when to wake up from one.
- I don't know how it (a vacuum cleaner) keeps from getting fat. It eats up all my leftovers.
- I hear something growl at me. I hope it wasn't my stomach.
- I know how to fetch. I just see no reason to.
- I'm pretty sure we're what homeowner's insurance insures against.
- I thought I was taking a nap, but it must have been only a dream.
- I've never understood why humans think you need to be comfortable to fall asleep.
- I've only slept 21 hours today. I wonder if I have insomnia.
- I wonder if I can carry over unused naptime to the next calendar year.
- If it (a weighing scale) makes her so sad, why doesn't she just stay off the silly thing?
- It's the latest weight-loss fad : The "let your cat eat what's on your
- It's not a waste (of time). Naps are a way of traveling painlessly through time to the future.
- Music? You mean napster has nothing to do with naps?
- On the bright side, her cooking has chased all the cockroaches from our kitchen.
- Sometimes I worry that nine lives won't be enough.
- The best thing about getting a new chair are the precious moments spent planning its destruction.
- The one advantage to eating my human's awful cooking is that it acts as a powerful flea repellant.
- To paraphrase Yogi Berra, "A nap ain't over till it's over!"
- What's the advantage of having nine lives if I don't know how to count?
- When she described her date as a dreamboat, I kind of hoped he'd smell like a fish.
- Whenever she goes on a diet her lap is too noisy to nap on.
- You want me to fetch, throw a doughnut.
- Yuk, I still can't get over the idea that human young wear their litter boxes in their pants.
Have you checked out
this super book?
this cuddly kitten...
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here