Humorous Quotes attributed to Frank Sinatra
1915 - 1998, American Singer, Actor
- A man doesn't know what happiness is until
he's married. By then it's too late. (The Joker is Wild, 1957)
- Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the
bible says love your enemy.
- All day long, they lie in the sun, and when
the sun goes down, they lie some more.
- Frank Sinatra- And if we did get married,
how would we manage? I have nothing. How would we live?
Jane Russell: I'm sure something would come along.
Frank Sinatra: Yeah. And we'd have to feed that too.
(Double Dynamite - 1951)
- [Answering the phone] Hello, this is a
recording, you've dialed the right number, now hang up and don't do it
again. (Ocean's Eleven, 1960)
- Basically, I'm for anything that gets you
through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.
- Cock your hat - angles are attitudes.
- Dare to wear the foolish clown face.
- Drink up, all you people
Order anything you see
Have fun, you happy people
The drinks, and the laughs, are on me.
- Fresh air makes me throw up. I can't handle it. I'd rather be around three
Denobili cigars blowing in my face all night.
- Hell hath no fury like a hustler with a
- Here's to the confusion of our enemies!
For all kind of
Frank Sinatra stuff.
From movies, albums, posters and photos to an occasional Frank Sinatra wine.
All kinds of memorablia.
All being auctioned at ebay. To check what
treat lies waiting for you today ...
- I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel
- I lived in a plenty tough neighborhood. When
somebody called me a 'dirty little Guinea', there was only one thing to do -
break his head.
- I'm just guessing, but I'll bet there are no
$2 tables there -- and that the odds, like the booze and the buffets, are
just a little bit better than anything we can get down here
- I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject
of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I'm very fond
of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don't understand them.
- I said I was thirsty, not dirty! (To a bartender
who added water to his Jack Daniels)
- If I did half of what they say, I wouldn't
be here - I'd be in a jar at Harvard.
- May you live to be 100 and may the last
voice you hear be mine.
- Rock 'n Roll: The most brutal, ugly,
desperate, vicious form of expression it has been my misfortune to hear.
- When lip service to some mysterious deity
permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday, cash me out.
- Why waste those cute little tricks that the
Army taught us just because it's sort of peaceful now. (Ocean's Eleven,
- You better keep smiling, Smokey (Sammy
Davis Jr.), so we can see where you are.
- You can be the most artistically perfect
performer in the world, but an audience is like a broad - if you're
- You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is
a pain in the ass.
- You only live once, and the way I live, once
Have you checked out
this super book?
Have you checked out
this super collection?
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here