Humorous Quotes about
Kisses / Kissing
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty
girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~Albert
- I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette
on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since. ~ Arturo
- People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy. ~
- I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
~ Chico Marx
- High heels were invented by a woman who had been
kissed on the forehead. ~ Christopher Morley
- A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first
edition. ~ Clare Whiting
- A kiss, when all is said, what is it? A rosy dot placed on the ''I'' in
loving; Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.
~ Edmond Rostand
- Not everyone is comfortable with the kissing ritual. My husband is one of them. Her refuses to press lips with anyone except his wife, mother, and dog. If someone wanted to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, he would refuse until he had been formally introduced. ~ Erma Bombeck (All I know about Animal Behavior...)
- When women kiss it always reminds one of prize-fighters shaking hands. ~ H. L. Mencken
- Oh what lies lurk in kisses! ~ Heinrich Heine
- A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the
second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures
all the rest. ~ Helen Rowland
- Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who
flirts with him wants him to kiss her -- when, nine times out of ten, she
only wants him to want to kiss her? ~ Helen Rowland
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop
speech when words become superfluous. ~ Ingrid Bergman
- Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you. ~
- I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing. ~ Jonathan Swift
- "May I print a kiss on your lips?" I said,
And she nodded her full permission:
So we went to press and I rather guess
We printed a full edition.
~ Joseph Lilientha
- It takes a lot of experience for a girl to kiss like
a beginner. ~ Ladies Home Journal
- The social kiss is an exchange of insincerity
between two combatants on the field of social advancement. It places hygiene
before affection and condescension before all else. ~ London Sunday
- Few men know how to kiss well; fortunately, I've
always had time to teach them. ~ Mae West
- A man's kiss is his signature. ~ Mae West
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's
basic spelling that every woman ought to know. ~ Mistinguett
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts
a great deal longer. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (The Professor at the Breakfast-Table)
- When you play spin the bottle, if they donít want to kiss you they have to give you a quarter. Well, hell, by the time I was twelve years old I owned my own home. ~ Phyllis Diller (Like a Lamp in a Whorehouse)
- Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score:
Then to that twenty, add a hundred more.
~ Robert Herrick
- Kissing is a means of getting two people so close
together that they can't see anything wrong with each other. ~ Rene
- I am in favor of preserving the French habit of
kissing ladies' hands-- after all, one must start somewhere. ~ Sacha Guitry
- Stolen kisses require an accomplice. ~ Texas
Bix Bender (Just One Fool Thing After Another: A Cowfolks' Guide to
- If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a
pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt. ~ Thomas Carlyle
- He took the bride about the neck and kissed her lips with such a clamorous
smack that at the parting all the church did echo. ~ William Shakespeare
- Were kisses all the joys in bed,
One woman would another wed.
Have you checked out
this super book?
If you had learnt French and its getting rusty
you're in the same boat as us.
Join us as we share jokes, funny poems etc
(along with help files) and row hard ;!
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here