Humorous Quotes attributed to Lana Turner
1921-1995, American Actress
- A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- All men are alike. The approach is different; the result is always the same. (Peyton Place)
- I expected to have one husband and seven babies. Instead I had seven husbands and one living baby.
- I was the last honoree to arrive, and when I came in the door I got a standing ovation! It took me forever to get to my table, and when I finally did and sat down out of breath, I said to Eric, “Were they applauding for me or the fact that I finally got here!” (Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth)
- I would rather lose a good earring than be caught without make-up.
||Favorite Extract/Long Quote...
“Cheers,” he said and he swallowed the second drink as quickly as the first. And then a third. And a fourth. And more. I was wondering if I had another Bob Topping on my hands, except that Lex didn’t seem drunk, and he’d had only one drink at dinner. But when he got off the barstool, one leg at a time, to stand up, he suddenly topped over backward. It was as though somebody had yelled, “Timber!”
~ Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth
- In my life I loved other men, but Tyrone was special. He was the one who broke my heart. (Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth)
- Once I asked (Bob Topping) why he’d split up with Arline. He said only, “She broke a bottle of champagne over my head. A great year, too.” (Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth)
- Other actors have butterflies in their stomachs. I have eagles, with flapping wings and tearing claws. (Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth)
- The most important tool of my trade was a mirror. (Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth)
- We’d never been to bed together. Our eyes had, but not our bodies. (Lana - The Lady, The Legend, The Truth)
For all kind of
Lana Turner stuff. From her movies to her FBI files.
All being auctioned at ebay. To check what
treat lies waiting for you today ...
Have you checked out
this classic movie?
this super movie d/l...
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here