Humorous Quotes attributed to Niels Bohr
1885-1962, Danish Physicist, Nobel Prize Winner
- A physicist is just an atom's way of looking at
- An expert is a man who has made all the
mistakes which can be made, in a very narrow field.
- Every sentence I utter must be understood not
as an affirmation, but as a question.
- How wonderful that we have met with a paradox.
Now we have some hope of making progress.
- If anybody says he can think about quantum
physics without getting giddy, that only shows he has not understood the first
thing about them.
- Never express yourself more clearly than you
- No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being
- Prediction is very difficult, especially if
it's about the future.
- The opposite of a correct statement is a false
statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound
- There are some things so serious you have to
laugh at them.
- When it comes to atoms, language can be used
only as in poetry. The poet, too, is not nearly so concerned with describing
facts as with creating images.
- Your theory is crazy, but it is not crazy
enough to be true.
Have you checked out
this super physics kit?
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here