Humorous Quotes attributed to Vince Lombardi
1913 - 1970, American Football Coach
- A school without football is in danger of
deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
- At many a moment on many a day, I am
convinced that pro football must be a game for madmen, and I must be one of
- Brains without competitive hearts are
- Don't tell me how rocky the sea is, just
bring in the ship.
- Football is a violent game. To play it any
other way but violently would be imbecilic.
- Gentlemen, it is not true that I can walk
across the Potomac River - not even when it is frozen.
- I don't think there's a punch-line
scheduled, is there?
- I tend to believe in catching stars, and
have been willing to take my chances on the hernia.
- If it doesn't matter who wins or loses,
then why do they keep score?
- If you aren't fired with enthusiasm,
you'll be fired with enthusiasm.
- In great attempts, it is glorious even to
- Now go through that door and bring back
- Once you learn to quit, it becomes a
- Perfection is not attainable. But if we
chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
- The only place success comes before work
is in the dictionary.
- We didn't lose the game; we just ran out
- Winning is not everything, it is the only
Have you checked out
this super book?
If you had learnt French and its getting rusty
you're in the same boat as us.
Join us as we share jokes, funny poems etc
(along with help files) and row hard ;!
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here