Humorous Quotes attributed to Yogi Berra
1925 - , American Baseball Player
- A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
- Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical.
- How can a you hit and think at the same time?
- I don't know (if they were men or women fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads.
- I never said most of the things I said.
- I don't want to make the wrong mistake.
- If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, how are you going to stop them?
- I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.
- Interviewer - "Why, you're a fatalist !" - Yogi Berra - "You mean I save postage stamps? Not me."
For all kind of
Yogi Berra stuff.
From Yogi books, posters and photos to signed cards and baseballs. Even a signed
All being auctioned at ebay. To check what
treat lies waiting for you today ...
- Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.
- Mrs. Lindsay - "You certainly look cool." - Yogi Berra - "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself."
- Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded.
- "That ain't the way to spell my name."--After he got a check that read 'Pay to bearer'
- The future ain't what it used to be.
- They (the police) are not here to create disorder, they are here to preserve it. ~ Commencement Speech in St. Louis University, 2007.
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- You can observe a lot just by watching.
- You give 100% in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough, in the second half you give what's left.
- You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going because you might not get there.
Have you checked out
Yogi's new book?
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here